When you’re ready to open your pool for the summer, make sure it’s in tip-top shape with our professional pool opening services. Most pools are opened in the late spring or early summer.
Pool openings include the following services:
- Pool cover removal
- Pool filtration hook-up
- Proper storage of pool cover & closing materials
- Initial chemical treatment & chlorination
- Basic pool cleaning
Get your pool ready for summer with a professional pool opening…
Pool Opening Rates & Pricing
- In-Ground Pool Openings are $250 plus tax*
- Above Ground Pool Openings are $175 plus tax*
Ask about our available discounts!
*Additional parts, materials and repair are extra. Excessive cleaning and pumping water off the cover is an additional $50 per hour.
When the sad day comes to close your pool for the winter, make sure it’s in great shape and ready for next summer with our professional pool closing services. Most pools are closed in the late summer or early fall.
Pool closings include the following services:
- Covering the pool with proper placement and filling of airbags/waterbags
- Winterizing shock and algaecide (Pool Magic included with in-ground closings)
- Dismantling of the filtration system and proper storage for Winter
- Blowing out all water lines and inserting plugs
Do you use your pool in the winter? Get a professional pool closing this fall…
Pool Closing Rates & Pricing
- In-Ground Pool Closings are $250 plus tax*
- Above Ground Pool Closings are $175 plus tax*
*Chemicals for closing are included. Replacement air pillows, plugs, covers, waterbags, other parts and anti-freeze for the water lines are extra. Vacuuming, final cleaning, altering the water level, filter media degrease, acid soak and media replacement are not included.